The Perfect Body
Clean & Refreshments
Newest Line for Hair
With real flower essence
& natural oils
- Dr. Amira Boshra is one of the pioneers in producing and exporting Cosmetics and Skin Care products in Egypt.
- She started in 1990 when she bought a land in Badr Industrial City to establish a factory specialized in the production of cosmetics,
to introduce products of good quality based on natural oils and reasonable prices in the market.
- As a first step forward, the factory has been registered at the Ministry of Health as complying with the enforced codes and
- In 1997 Dr. Amira started to establish the factory specialized in Cosmetics and Skin Care products had
employed a limited number of workers to start her activity.
- Thanks to participating with SFD Organization (Social Fund Development), several opportunities were
seized in participating in National and International fairs, promoting products in European and African
countries, attending seminars for sales and marketing strategies, training sessions and finally business
- Dr. Amira started by producing natural products such as hennaand talc powder with no additions, she
improved her products diversity to include Face and Body cream, Cleanser and Hair care such as
Shampoos for colored and damaged hair, hair Conditioner, Nail polish remover and shower gel with
natural extract, Antibacterial gel and a lot of innovation to cope with the market requirements.
- In 2007 Dr. Amira was selected among eight business successful woman by the Ministry of Investment.
- A unique challenge and long marathon enabled Quali-Beauty Egypt to successfully obtain three outstanding ISO certificates officially registered: ISO 9001 for Quality , ISO14001 for Environment and ISO 18001 for Occupational Health and Safety management system.
- An ongoing development policy of the products was adopted by Quali-Beauty, such as introducing new production lines always
based on natural oils to copث with the demands needed from market up to date .
- Being a registered factory, approved and regularly audited by the Ministry of health, Quali-Beauty Egypt was offered the
opportunity for toll manufacturing.